|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Watchers, Shadow Wardens, Guardians of Hyjal, Alliance, The Wardens|
Shalis Darkhunter is a night elf warden and the member of the Shadow Wardens, Watchers and The Wardens. Unlike other wardens, Shalis does not wield the traditional , wielding instead a two-bladed sword and, later, a bow.
She can be first found at Malfurion's Breach, on a rise overlooking the Ashen Fields in Molten Front. Later, if the player starts The Forlorn Spire, she is one of the random wardens that help him/her during that quest.
After the conquest of the Forlorn Spire she travels to the Igneous Depths with Theresa Barkskin to stop a ritual being performed there by the Druids of the Flame, where the player meets her during Enduring the Heat.
Battle for Azeroth
Shalis, alongside many of her other warden sisters, answer Maiev and Tyrande's call to action in Darkshore. She fights alongside the other wardens defending Tyrande during the ritual of the Night Warrior. Later, they defend the eastern flank. Here, she does not use any form of glaive, instead, she uses a bow.
- Molten Front
- Drink Healing Potion — Uses a Holy elixir to heal the caster.
- Fan of Knives — Instantly whirl around, releasing a spray of throwing knives at all targets within 15 yards.
- Shadow Strike — Hurls a poisoned dagger which deals large initial damage, and then deals damage over time. The poisoned unit has its movement rate slowed for a short duration.
- Shadowstep — Attempts to step through the shadows and reappear behind your enemy.
- Aimed Shot — Shalis takes careful aim and fires an arrow at the target, inflicting a significant amount of Physical damage to all enemies in a line to the target.
- Arrow Pierce — Shalis pierces her target with an arrow and then withdraws it. The arrow's removal causes the victim to bleed over the next 24 sec.
- Bow Thrust — Shalis thrusts the end of her bow at the target's vital spot, stunning them for 3 sec.
- Swing — Shalis swings her bow, knocking all enemies in front of her away.
- Volley — Fires a volley of arrows into the air that will inflict significant Physical damage to enemies within 60 yards of their impact.
- Molten Front
Look with your eyes. What do you see? What do you feel?
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.