- Shan'ze Ritual Stone
- Binds when picked up
- "Three of these stones are used as a spell focus used to summon powerful combatants at key points throughout the Isle of Thunder. These summoned opponents will require a group to defeat."
- Sell Price: 1
Shan'ze Ritual Stones are used to summon one of nine summonable bosses on the Isle of Thunder. These bosses are designed for a group.
2013-03-07 02:15 | Bashiok
Similarly, you can only obtain one Shan'ze Ritual Stone from an Isle of Thunder Rare Elite per week. You'll still be able to collect more from other sources, though.
Stones can be found from these sources:
- Dropped from (only one mob drop per week, including these rares)
- Trove of the Thunder King treasure chests on the isle (inside the goody bags)
- Mogu Treasure Chests and Golden Treasure Chests in the Troves of the Thunder King single-player loot-grabbing scenario
- and goody bags awarded from completing boss-killing daily quests
- (available starting in Stage 3)
To check whether a ritual stone has been looted from a mob this week, copy and paste this command into the chat window:
If a "true" appears in the chat window, a ritual stone has been looted from a mob this week; "false" indicates the opposite.
Bosses can be summoned by simply interacting with one of the three types of ritual stones located at fixed locations on the Isle. So long as the summoning player has more than three stones in its inventory, a boss will be summoned with no confirmation.
Be warned that the death of the summoner will cause the boss to despawn and the three tokens will be wasted.
|Spirit of Warlord Teng||Spirit||Hall of the Grand Imperion|
|Kor'dok and Tinzo the Emberkeeper||Spirit||Court of Bones|
|Echo of Kros||Spirit||Ihgaluk Crag|
|Qi'nor||Lightning||Lightning Vein Mine|
|Ancient Mogu Guardian||Lightning||Emperor's Gate|
|Windweaver Akil'amon||Primal||Stormsea Landing|
Court of Bones
|Incomplete Drakkari Colossus||Primal||Lightning Vein Mine|
Cera intentionally has two summoning locations.
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Sell price dropped from 20 to 1.
- Hotfix (2013-03-21): Increased the cast time to perform the ritual for summonable bosses using Shan'ze Ritual Stones on the Isle of Thunder from 2 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.