|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Firewing Point, Terokkar Forest|
“My intel suggests that the final code for the bomb is being held by Sharth Voldoun, the overseer of the project at Firewing Point.”
Sharth Voldoun is the Blood Knight leader of Kael'thas' forces at Firewing Point. He resides at the top of the tower over the courtyard. He holds to the mana bomb in the courtyard. He serves under Pathaleon the Calculator. Under Sharth's supervision, a small mana bomb was detonated at the Cenarion Thicket. A larger, more powerful bomb is currently being constructed at Firewing Point while Sharth receives instructions from Pathaleon.
Attacks and abilities
- Basic melee: Does 419-586 physical damage, mitigated by armor.
- Judgement of Reckoning: Judges an enemy for 428 to 472 Holy damage.
- Holy Light — Calls upon Holy magic to heal an ally.
- Seal of Reckoning — Surrounds an ally with a seal that lasts 30 sec. Every time the sealed character strikes an enemy, the sealed character gains health.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.