|The front of Gallywix's Yacht|
|Leader(s)||Trade Prince Gallywix|
|Location||Southwestern Lost Isles|
Shipwreck Shore is the appropriately named beach shore on which the goblins wash ashore on the Lost Isles after the Alliance ships attacked Gallywix's Yacht carrying the Kezanian evacuees and slaves. The forward section of the ship has been made into a shelter. Several problems have arisen from the foliage to the north.
- Trade Prince Gallywix <Leader of the Bilgewater Cartel>
- Grimy Greasefingers <Innkeeper>
- Gobber (serves as banker)
- Sally "Salvager" Sandscrew <Slightly Damp Salvage>
- Brett "Coins" McQuid <Recovered Supplies>
- Geargrinder Gizmo
- Sassy Hardwrench <Your Former Executive Assistant>
- Goblin Survivor
- Megs Dreadshredder <Marketing Rep>
- Coach Crosscheck <The Bilgewater Buccaneers>
- Candy Cane
- Chip Endale
- Warrior-Matic NX-01 <Warrior Trainer>
- Slinky Sharpshiv <Rogue Trainer>
- Doc Zapnozzle <First Aid Trainer>
- Evol Fingers <Warlock Trainer>
- Sister Goldskimmer <Priest Trainer>
- Fizz Lighter <Mage Trainer>
- Maxx Avalanche <Shaman Trainer>
- Bamm Megabomb <Hunter Trainer>
- Besides the class trainers, this shelter contains a banker (Gobber) and a first aid trainer.
- The shelter is abandoned when the goblins, alongside orcs, are ready to move on to the larger island.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.