|Former affiliation(s)||Horde, Orgrimmar|
Mists of Pandaria
After the gunship's crash, she helped General Nazgrim gain a Horde foothold in the Jade Forest. Here she worked alongside Shademaster Kiryn, providing cover fire for her during scouting missions. During these missions she also worked with the hozen Riko, with whom she shared a mutual dislike. After Kiryn found Anduin Wrynn, Shokia took charge of guarding the prince, making sure he did not escape despite his pleas.
She later helped Rivett Clutchpop in defeating the jinyu that were attacking Grookin Hill and was seen providing combat training to the hozen, readying them for battle against the Alliance. She oversaw Grookin Grenadiers practicing their bomb-throwing skills at Jinyu Captives. During the ensuing battle at Serpent's Heart, she is gravely wounded and rescued by Mishi. She later appears at Domination Point in Krasarang Wilds along with General Nazgrim and Rivett.
Shokia, being in a deep cover, moved to Hammerfall after the Siege of Orgrimmar and was awaiting new orders from an ally who wanted the return to the glory of the Horde. After receiving a letter asking her to go to Drywhisker Gorge, she met Zaela, who was traveling the world gathering loyalists to the True Horde. The two of them moved to Silvermoon City on wolfback, where they recruited Thalen Songweaver. From there the trio traveled to Westguard Keep in the Howling Fjord and freed the goblin Harrowmeiser from his imprisonment. With Harrowmeiser's zeppelin, the Lady Lug, the reassembled True Horde hired Northsea Freebooters and met up with the Dragonmaw clan and Infinite dragonflight to attack the Temple of the White Tiger. During the chaos, Shokia scored a near-fatal shot on Jaina Proudmoore, who would have died if not for the timely intervention of Chi-Ji, though it was not clearly stated it was her, but considering only she was known/stated to be using a gun with bullets, it's highly likely it was her. Following Garrosh's escape courtesy of Kairozdormu, Zaela ordered Shokia and the others to retreat.
Following this and the events of war in Draenor her whereabouts remain unknown.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Domination Point (scenario)||90||393,941|
|Siege of Orgrimmar (instance)||103||328,063|
- Objective of
- Ugh... am I... still alive?
- We few out here, against the odds? Thrilling!
- This land will suit our people well.
- We will succeed.
- You find the Alliance, you know what to do.
- Go on without me.
- Stay alive, friend.
- I aim to serve and I never miss.
- Make the Warchief proud.
- Honeydew Village
We should stay here for only as long as it is necessary, <class>.
- Grookin Hill, initial
Who would have thought these creatures could be reasoned with?
Train me about Herbalism.
- Grookin Hill, with the Young Alliance Soldier
- Lok'tar, <name>.
- Taking a hozen guide with us might not have been the best idea.
- Sure, we found an Alliance prisoner of war... but at what price?
- Grookin Hill, with Grookin Grenadiers
I never would have thought that these grunts could be trained.
- Domination Point
I would have died in the Jade Forest had it not been for a pandaren mistweaver who healed my wounds after the battle.
These pandaren are good people and deserve our protection from the domination of the Alliance.
- Kor'kron Barracks
I swear by my ancestors, these Kor'kron will not pass. Now go, <name>, the honor of felling Garrosh is yours!
Notes and trivia
- She wears a classic Kor'kron armor, indicating she may be a member of the group.
- Shokia is voiced by D.B. Cooper.
- She was planned to appear in Warlords of Draenor. She would lose her right eye.
- With War Crimes revealing that Shokia was a Hellscream loyalist, it is unknown why she aided the Darkspear Rebellion in the Siege of Orgrimmar.
- It's possible that her inclusion was an oversight or that Christie Golden was unaware of this when writing the novel.
Shokia unknowingly guarding Anduin Wrynn.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.