Short John Mithril
|Title||<Rare Coin Specialist>|
|Location||Gurubashi Arena, Cape of Stranglethorn|
Short John Mithril is a goblin pirate captain of the Bloodsail Pirates and an arena master in the Gurubashi Arena in the Cape of Stranglethorn. He initiates the battle of the chest in regular intervals of every 3 hours. When the game clock strikes 12, 3, 6, or 9, Short John will start the battle.
- Arrr, Me Hearties! I be havin' some extra Treasure that I be givin' away at the Gurubashi Arena! All ye need do to collect it is open the chest I leave on the arena floor!
- Let the Bloodletting Begin!
- Ah, hits the spot!
Arr! There be nothin I like to see better than folks fightin to the death in the arena. If you be here at the right time maybe you can be one of them!
- In Hearthstone, Short John Mithril's TCG art is used by the legendary Captain Greenskin card.
- Short John Mithril is quoted on the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game card "Arena Master".
- His name is based on Robert Louis Stevenson's novel Treasure Island's character and infamous pirate Long John Silver.