|Start||Blood Guard Torek|
|End||Blood Guard Torek|
|Level||80 (Requires 1)|
- Orgrimmar Citizens searched x5
- Read the
My men recently discovered a group of cultists attempting to sneak into the city. The flow of traffic into Orgrimmar has come to a halt. The Warchief has decreed that all visitors must be searched before they can enter the gates. Take this copy of his proclamation and read it to the people assembled at the front gates, then assist the guards there in searching those who wish to enter.
The proclamation is not likely to be well received, <name>.
So there were more cultists waiting to be admitted to the city? It's a good thing that you caught them, <name>. Reading over the note that you found, it seems they're planning something big.
- 250 reputation with Orgrimmar
Head south to the front gates, where the city guards are vainly trying to hold the line keeping the citizens from entering the city. The citizens are justifiably upset:
- I have powerful friends, and they will not be happy to hear I was treated this way!
- You have to let me in, my customers are waiting.
- We've committed no wrongs against the city or the Horde...
- I have honored the Horde with years of service, and this is how I am treated?
The guards try to keep things calm:
- We are only doing what's necessary to keep the city safe.
- The more you shout, the longer it will take to resolve this.
- If you don't settle down, you'll find yourself tossed in with the rest of the arrested cultists.
Read the proclamation:
- Citizens of Orgrimmar, as you know, a dangerous cult threatens to tear our city apart. Until this cult has been destroyed, Warchief Garrosh Hellscream, hero of Northrend, champion of the people, decrees that all who wish to enter Orgrimmar must submit to searches and questioning.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-11-12): Activated with phase three of the Elemental Unrest.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.