- This article is about shredders in general. For the Warcraft III unit, see Goblin Shredder (Warcraft III). For other uses, see Goblin Shredder (disambiguation). For the Nazmir skeletal troll, see The Shredder.
- Berserk T-300 Series Mark II <Ultimate Shredder the Second>
- Bilgewater Buccaneer
- Decommissioned Iron Shredder
- Zinfizzlex's Portable Shredder Unit
- Iron Shredder Prototype
- Shredmaster Packle
- Sneed's Shredder
- The Burninator
- The Dreadshredder
- Tree Murderer 9000
- Wizzlecrank's Shredder
- Wood Annihilator XXI the Third, Jr.
- Xink's Shredder
- Garrosh'ar Shredder
- Goblin Deforester
- Iron Shredder
- Jungle Shredder
- Kor'kron Shredder
- Mercenary Shredder
- Steamwheedle Shark
- Trillium-Bladed Rock Cutter
- Venture Co. Shredder
- Warsong Shredder
- Warspear Shredder
- Goblin Shredder
- Goblin Shredder
- Orbital Support Shredder
As a mount
As a companion pet
- Main article: Sky-Bo
In Warcraft III
- Main article: Goblin Shredder (Warcraft III)
In the RPG
The shredder is an impressive goblin mechanical creature which is usually piloted by a goblin. Shredders are used for lumbering, but they can serve in war because of the solid metal construction of the machine and the great saws they wield. The first machine designed to mimic the humanoid form, goblin shredders use the steamsaws attached to their arms to cut down lumber at an incredible rate that is unmatched by peasant work crews. It moves at 10 miles per hour and has a crew of 1 usually designed for goblin-sized creatures, though larger version have been built).
This invention allows a single goblin to do as much harvesting as ten field hands.
Another goblin invention, called a "mechanical planter", does the opposite of the shredder; it plants new trees.
Notes and trivia
- According to Bixy Buzzsaw, shredders have a new operating system that crashes every five minutes.
- Looking into the cockpit of a shredder, one can see an image depicting an infested Sarah Kerrigan (from the StarCraft series) on the screen.
- Footbomb is a goblin sport in which the players sit in shredders and kick bombs at one another.
- Shredders were originally planned to appear in Wintergrasp, acting as anti-air weapons.
Repairing a shredder in Magic & Mayhem.
- ^ Goblin Shredder (Warcraft III)
- ^ Blinking Rules & Regulations
- ^ Wolfheart, chapter 7
- ^ Before the Storm, chapter 21
- ^ Arthaus. More Magic and Mayhem, 186. ISBN 9781588469458.
- ^ Johnstone, Mike. Magic & Mayhem, 187-188. ISBN 9781588469540.
- ^ Arthaus. Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game, 182. ISBN 9781588460714.