- For the achievement, see . For the object, see Shrine of Storms.
|Shrine of the Storm|
|Location||Stormsong Valley, Kul Tiras|
|End boss||Vol'zith the Whisperer|
The Shrine of the Storm (or the Shrine of the Storms) is a monumental temple located on an island in eastern Stormsong Valley. It is the seat of House Stormsong and the stronghold of the Tidesages.
The Shrine of the Storm is a seat of power for both House Stormsong and the tidesages. Here, blessings upon the fleet are performed to ensure that the Kul Tiran fleet knows no equals in combat. Yet, a dark force has corrupted these sacred grounds and threatens to steal control of the Kul Tiran Fleet forever.
- Brother Pike says: The shrine must be cleansed of Lord Stormsong's evil, heroes.
- Brother Pike says: Tread carefully. Some dark presence watches us even now.
- Rexxar says: With the power of the Tide Pearl, our fleets will be unstoppable.
- Rexxar says: The Alliance must not claim this prize. All who oppose us will fall!
- Rexxar says: Now...let the hunt begin!
- Main article: Aqu'sirr#Quotes
Continuing into the Fonts of Cleansing, the remaining two members of the Tidesage Council try to stop the group.
- Main article: Tidesage Council#Quotes
- Main article: Lord Stormsong (tactics)#Quotes
- Main article: Vol'zith the Whisperer#Quotes
Maps and subregions
Please add any available information to this section.
|Tidesage Council||Intellect staff|
|Lord Stormsong||Intellect one-hand sword|
|Vol'zith the Whisperer||Agility dagger|
|Azerite plate helmet|
|Azerite leather helmet|
|Azerite cloth helmet|
|Azerite leather shoulders|
|Azerite cloth shoulders|
|Azerite plate chest|
|Azerite mail chest|
Notes and trivia
- The Shrine looks similar to the original concept for the Dragon Isles.
- Trying to enter the uninstanced version of the Shrine causes you to be given the debuff Choking Fog and be teleported out to one of two locations:
Given the night elf heritage found within Kul Tiras and how thousands of years ago, ten magisters were exiled from Highborne society (and presumably Suramar) for seeking power in the void and eventually found Kosumoth the Hungering, a servant of N'Zoth, just northwest of the islands of Kul Tiras, and below the shrine is an extension of N'Zoth's body, and the presence of a moonwell in Sagehold that holds the it is possible that other Highborne exiles who dabbled in the void prior to Azshara's bargain with N'Zoth settled somewhere to conduct Void rituals.
Image on the floor of Shrine of Shadows located below Shrine of the Storm.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.