|End||Sky Admiral Rogers|
Uncommon boots and helms|
Use the Skyfire Propeller to broadcast a distress signal, then hold out until help arrives.
- Distress Signal started
- Transponder defended
The Skyfire's starboard propeller came to rest on the cliffs overlooking our camp - we're gonna use it like a big antenna and push our distress signal so far that even Mekkatorque's alarm clock could pick it up!
Unfortunately, it might attract some unwanted attention.
We're braced for enemy contact down here at the camp - fire up that signal and be ready to defend the antenna!
- Refurbished Tinkerer's Goggles
- Almost Undamaged Plate Helm
The distress signal got through. We'll be evacuated to Greywatch immediately.
I'm afraid that, for now, you will have to continue your mission without us.
Exit the cave to the northeast and follow the path downhill. A large chunk of the Skyfire is on the edge of the ridge. Interact with it and Forsaken forces start streaming in. Fend them off.
After a while, Rogers and Overspark fly up on a Mind-Controlled Dreadwing:
- Sky Admiral Rogers yells: I can't believe you talked me into this! Can you even control this thing?!
- Tinkmaster Overspark yells: Of course I can! Wait... woahh! Woah!
- The bat quickly proves Overspark is not as in control as he thinks he is by barrel-rolling.
- Sky Admiral Rogers yells: Heads up! Very big dragon incoming!
Vethir appears. Get him to about 30% health and he will fly away.
- Tinkmaster Overspark yells: Alright, let's just set her down nice and eas-GAAHH!!
Follow Overspark and Rogers to the turn-in point off to the northeast. On approach:
- Sky Admiral Rogers says: Put that vile thing out of its misery already.
- Tinkmaster Overspawk says: He's not vile! Just... misunderstood.
- On complete
- Muninn says: Caww! <Name>! <Name!>
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.