|Level||80 (Requires 1)|
|Rewards||35 or 13 23 at 80|
- Posters placed x5
We've got to do something to reduce interest in this doomsday cult, but I'm hesistant to take much action until we know more about who is behind this group.
I've had my men place markers around heavily traveled areas of the city. Take these posters and set them up where you see the markers. They won't discourage the most determined of seekers, but it's a first step in exposing this cult. The king already has enough enemies without his own people turning against him.
Did you put up those warning posters?
The player places the following posters at the marked spots in Stormwind:
Citizens of Stormwind, beware the prophets of doom that have taken over our streets. Do not be taken in by their madness and lies. They only wish to weaken us against our true enemy: the Horde!
A Stormwind Citizen then appears and reacts to the poster:
- If the world is going to end, do these cultists really think it would bother warning us?
- Put these cultists on a boat and send it into the Maelstrom! We don't need this kind of thing in Stormwind!
- If I had a silver for every time I heard the world was going to end, I'd be richer than a goblin trade prince!
- Doomsday cultists? Just what we need after all the trouble with those Defias thugs.
- Well, that must be why my neighbor shaved his head and donned those robes. Maybe he'll let me have his stuff.
- Looks like it's time for the guards to clean out Old Town again.
- Someone should tell the king. A chat with Lo'gosh would set these cultists straight!
Well done, <name>. Now we must focus our efforts on discovering more about this cult and freeing the people they've conned into joining.
Markers with blue arrows pointing over them can be found all over stormwind in all districts excluding the park and the dwarven district.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-11-01): Activated.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.