|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 9.1.0.
|Start||Highlord Bolvar Fordragon|
|End||Highlord Bolvar Fordragon|
|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
Access to Torghast: Twisting Corridors
Signs of the Lion is the week seven quest in the Torghast storyline, first made available the week of January 5. Players gain access to the Twisting Corridors on this quest, and will have access to it going forward.
It seems Anduin has been taken deeper into the tower than the others. Before I risk peering inside, you must make one last attempt to find him.
You say the Jailer spoke of honing a weapon. I fear we are running out of time.
Do not relent, <name>. Search the twisting corridors of Torghast for any sign of the Young Lion.
You will receive:
- Access to Torghast: Twisting Corridors — Unlock access to Torghast, Twisting Corridors.
- 102 96
- 14,200 XP
Did you find any sign of Anduin?
Three sure signs of Anduin's presence, yet no sign of him.
This is dire news indeed.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Thrall, do you know where they've taken Anduin?
- Thrall says: My captors spoke of a valuable prisoner held in a chamber deep within the Jailer's tower.
- Thrall says: It has to be Anduin.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Highlord. You have peered into Torghast and guided the Maw Walker through its torments.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: I beg you to look deeper. To find the king you once safeguarded as a boy.
- Highlord Bolvar Fordragon says: What you ask... poses a terrible risk. To all of us.
Players are granted access to the Twisting Corridors for this quest, so head in. Be warned, unlike normal runs, the Twisting Corridors stitches together three wings, for a total of eighteen floors. Set some time aside.
Should players not manage to defeat the higher-floor bosses, they can restart their run and defeat bosses on floors 6 and 12 as often as necessary to get all three quest items.
- Name: Tracking Anduin
- There is still one remaining person we need to find, the young king.
- The twisting corridors of Torghast seem endless, but you should keep looking.
- This is not a good sign.