- Silver Shafted Arrow
- Use: Shoot a player, and Kwee Q. Peddlefeet will find them! (Only works on players with no current non - combat pets.)
- Requires Love is in the Air
Shooting a player character with a Silver Shafted Arrow creates a Peddlefeet companion for that player. Target the player and use an arrow. Any character can use these. Though you are "shooting" an "arrow", no bow nor crossbow weapon skill is involved. They they work like or .
The Peddlefeet companion is the same as the Peddlefeet companion summoned using the skill learned from the. The skill to re-summon the Peddlefeet companion is not learned by this method - one companion per arrow.
An arrow is consumed on successful use.
- Using this item out of line-of-sight or out of range fails, but does not consume an arrow.
- Using this item on a player who has a currently summoned companion fails, and does not consume an arrow.
Receiving Peddlefeet by being shot by this item does not count toward the pet count achievements, since the skill to summon Peddlefeet is not learned.
Peddlefeet uses the same winged male goblin model as the Kwee Q. Peddlefeet NPC, but is roughly only half as tall; so he's not actually goblin sized. Peddlefeet hovers as do all flying companions. He looks like he would be capable of walking, but this companion never lands; the goblin animations for walking are not applied.
Silver Shafted Arrows can be used on targets of the opposing faction.
Using them on characters who can stealth reveals their location until they notice and turn off the companion buff. Keep this in mind for battlegrounds or dueling.
You can also use them while you are stealthed.
- Patch 1.9.3 (2006-02-07): Added.