- Not to be confused with Silvermoon Guardian.
|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Silvermoon City; Eversong Woods|
Silvermoon City Guardians are max level guards located throughout the blood elf capital of Silvermoon City. They give directions to various locations within the city. They also appear in Eversong Woods.
Where in our fair city do you wish to go?
- Auction House
- We have two auction houses within Silvermoon. Which would you prefer?
- To the west.
- The western auction house can be found in the middle of the Bazaar, just west of the Walk of Elders.
- To the east.
- The Royal Exchange auction house can be found in the eastern part of the city, just south of the training area for the blood knights and rangers.
- Which path do you wish to pursue?
- The west.
- The Bank of Silvermoon can be found within the Bazaar. Seek it out in the southeast corner.
- The east.
- If you're seeking a bank in the eastern part of the city, look no further that the Royal Exchange. It lies along the north wall therein.
- Dragonhawk Master
- Skymistress Gloaming and her dragonhawks are just outside and to the west of the Sheperd's Gate.
- Class trainer
- Which path do you wish to pursue?
- One of the druids? Our people don't walk that path... but you are in luck. A tauren woman - at least, I believe it's a woman - has set up a modest residence on the north end of the Walk of Elders. Harene Plainwalker is her name.
- Oh. You're seeking one of... them. Well, if you truly want to waste your time speaking with those backwards individuals, you'll find the rangers in Farstriders' Square. Zandine can take care of you.
- Ah, seeking the masters of the arcane? You can find Quithas and the other magisters within the Sunfury Spire.
- Lady Liadrin, matriarch of the Blood Knights, has the Knights' headquarters in an enclave in Farstriders' Square. You'll need to speak to Champion Bachi there if you are looking for instruction. Be respectful while there if you value your head.
- The priests of our fair city can be found within the Sunfury Spire. Seek out the lady Belestra.
- The more agile of us can sometimes be difficult to spot, but nonetheless, you'll probably run across the rogue Zelanis and his cohorts deep within Murder Row.
- Shaman...? A troll mystic of some sort has come to the city recently to visit Harene upon the Walk of Elders. She might be able to help you.
- The summoning of demons is a dangerous practice, but the resulting power can be immense. Our resident expert is Alamma, who watches over warlocks within Murder Row.
- Alsudar the Bastion and the other warrior trainers may be found overlooking Farstriders' Square, from near the foundry.
- Old Sho can be found in the Farstrider's Square [sic], practicing his moves.
- Guild Master & Vendor
- Tandrine is the guild master of Silvermoon. Her residence is along the Walk of Elders, close to the Magister's Gate.
- Do you mean the Silvermoon City Inn, or the Wayfarer's Rest tavern?
- The Silvermoon City Inn
- The Silvermoon City Inn, located in the Royal Exchange, is run by a talented woman named Velandra. I'm told that the renowned vinemaster can sometime be found there, as well.
- The Wayfarer's Rest tavern
- The Wayfarer's Rest tavern is located between the Walk of Elders and the Bazaar. You can reach it from either location.
- We have an abundance of mailboxes in our fair city. The one by the Royal Exchange Bank should certainly fit your needs.
- Profession Trainer
- Which profession do you seek to learn?
- The alchemists are located in the Court of the Sun: you'll find Camberon eager to teach you anything you might want to know about the art of brewing potions.
- Seek out the Reliquary in the Royal Exchange: doubtless one of that organization's many archaeologists will be there and can likely assist you.
- Bemarrin teaches the trade of blacksmithing in Farstriders' Square. While a somewhat... dirty trade, I suppose it has its merits.
- Sylann, one of the finest cooks in the city, can be found upstairs in the Wayfarer's Rest tavern. You can purchase cooking supplies from her assistant there, too.
- The enchanter Sedana is currently accepting apprentices, I believe. You'll find her in one of the alcoves within the Court of the Sun.
- An odd choice... but I suppose I'm not one to judge. Danwe is the one you're after: her engineering stand lies near the Court of the Sun, on the path to Farstriders' Square.
- First Aid
- Alestus is a master at the... messier way of mending wounds. If learning first aid is your aim, seek him out on the Walk of Elders, near the entrance to the Royal Exchange.
- The waters of Quel'Thalas are teeming with fish: I take it they caught your eye? Drathen is quite experienced with the tricks of the fishing trade, and can be found on the Walk of Elders near the Royal Exchange.
- Botanist Nathera has a keen eye for finding herbs, and I imagine she might impart her wisdom to the likes of you. You'll find her with the alchemists in an alcove of the Court of the Sun.
- You can find the scribe, Zantasia in the Court of the Sun.
- If jewelcrafting is what you seek, you'll find Kalinda's shop on the south end of the Royal Exchange.
- Along the southeast end of the Walk of Elders, Lynalis has set up a fine leatherworking stand. She'll train you... for a fee.
- If digging in the dirt is the sort of pasttime you find enjoyable, go share your insanity with Belil in Farstriders' Square. I'm certain he'll be happy to see he's not the only crazy one.
- Tyn is quite the talented skinner; she produces the finest lynx hides I've yet seen. If you wish to learn from her, you'll find her on the southeast end of the Walk of Elders.
- The tailor Keelen is always seeking more curious students to teach his delicate craft. His shop is somewhat difficult to uncover at first, but it's just north of the auction house in the Bazaar. You'll find him on the lower level of the building.
- Stable Master
- Shalenn tends the animals within the city and prevents them from running amok while their masters continue to fritter their lives away. She stands in Farstriders' Square, just outside the rangers' hall.
- Other Continents
- We have long sought exclusion from others and so do not have many connections to other lands. As part of our pact with the Horde we do offer travel to the other cities and fronts.
- Where are you looking to travel?
- Undercity or Orgrimmar
- To get to Undercity and on to Orgrimmar or Kalimdor, you will need to use the Teleporter located within the Sunfury Spire.
- Main article: Champion Vranesh#Quotes
- They react to the emotes, /kiss, /rude, /shy and /eye (for paladins).
- They bear a great similarity to the blood elf spellbreakers of The Frozen Throne, except they lack the face mask.
- They seem to be members of the Blood Knight order, with the Trading Card Game confirming they are paladins.
- If a blood elf paladin uses the emote "/eye" on a Guardian, the Guardian will kneel before him/her.
- When asked where the hunter trainer is, they will respond rudely, referring to them as "backward individuals". They react the same way when asked for the location of the mining trainer, calling him "insane" for enjoying "digging in the dirt". This further contributes to the air of political factionalism in Silvermoon City.
- Until Patch 8.1.0, all Silvermoon guards were males because there was only one blood elf model using the Silvermoon shield and spear. Since the introduction of individual weapon models and guard gear, the guardians can now be both males and females.
- They originally used the beta blood elf model, which was based off the night elf model.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17):
- New model variants added.
- Now level 60, down from 120.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Model updated with female variant.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Now level 120, up from 110.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now level 110, up from 100.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now level 100, up from 90.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now level 90, up from 85.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now level 85, up from 75.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now level 75, up from 65.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Added.