|Title||<Keeper of the Ancient Tomes>|
|Affiliation(s)||Knights of the Silver Hand|
|Location||Sanctum of Light|
She begins the chain of steps required to obtain , by combining and to create You must have at least Artifact Knowledge Rank 6 before she offers the option.
- G'day to ye, Highlord <name>. Can I help ye find somethin'?
- The knowledge of our forefathers is laid bare before us. What a marvelous opportunity!
- Whenever ye accomplish a great feat, I'll be sure tae jot it down in yer libram for posterity!
- Lookin' fer somethin' specific, Highlord?
I've been readin' about a book written by an expert tradesman that spoke at length about the Ashbringer.
It seems most copies were lost long ago, their tattered pages scattered tae the winds.
I wonder if it's still out there somewhere? I'm sure we could learn a thing o' two if we could piece it back together!
- Sister, could you take a look at these? They might be the missing pieces of the book!
- <Elda carefully thumbs through the pages, her eyes moving rapidly across the weathered text.
- I should be able tae piece it back together - allow me just a moment!
- Of course.
- Sister Elda says: It should only take a moment o' two. Oh, this is so excitin'!
- Sister Elda says: I'll press a copy for our archives so ye can keep the finished book, Highlord.
- Sister Elda says: How fascinatin'. This Nat Pagle sounds like quite the adventurer!
- Sister Elda says: Aha! Success!
- The paladin adventurer is given the complete book.
- Sister Elda says: Ye should see if ye can find anyone who might know more about this book. I think it's hintin' at somethin' far bigger than a day o' fishin'!
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.