|End||High Exarch Turalyon|
|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
Speak with Turalyon.
Turalyon was no doubt hoping for better news, but I fear I cannot provide it. Attempting to drive into the heart of the Legion now would cost us everything.
There must be another way. I do not know what it is, but I trust that we will find it.
Best not keep Turalyon waiting. We must move forward.
<Turalyon listens in grim silence.>
- Quest completion
- High Exarch Turalyon says: This is the Legion's heart, and is fortified as such. An assault now would be madness. We will need additional preparation to tip the balance.
- Speak to Turalyon again
- I am glad that Khadgar chose to accompany you. His is the only face among your cohort that I recognize. Has it truly been so long?
- <Turalyon's gaze shifts away from you.>
- Hah! I can see he still hasn't changed. Speak his name and...
<Stay awhile and listen.>
- Khadgar walks up the stairs starboard side.
- Archmage Khadgar says: It is good to see you again, my friends. When I couldn't find you after the devastation of Draenor, I wasn't sure what to think.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: We feared for you as well, Khadgar. But I think part of me knew it would take more than the explosion of a planet to slow you down.
- Alleria Windrunner says: Kurdran and Danath are safe as well?
- Khadgar reaches the top level.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Indeed, though I don't get to see them as often as I'd like. When this is all behind us, perhaps the Sons of Lothar should share a reunion feast!
- High Exarch Turalyon says: I agree. It's been a long time, but as I recall it was your turn to buy the drinks, Khadgar.
- You can hear the smile in Khadgar's voice.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Well, I don't know about that...
- Alleria Windrunner says: Definitely your turn. Never question an elf's memory... even after a thousand years.
- Khadgar walks back downstairs.
- Upon next arrival at the Vindicaar
- Alleria and Vereesa are seen walking down the starboard side to the front of the Vindicaar. Alleria speaks with angered denial, then with bitterness about the past.
- Alleria Windrunner says: Impossible! I refuse to believe she now leads the Horde, not after all they did to our people during the war.
- Vereesa's voice is soft and saddened.
- Vereesa Windrunner says: There is more. I'm... I am not sure how to explain the rest. Or if this is even the time or place to--
- Alleria Windrunner says: I must know, Vereesa. What fate befell our sister?
- Vereesa Windrunner says: Give me a moment. I will do my best to explain...
- Vereesa Windrunner says: Perhaps we had best discuss the matter in private.
- They separate from the navigation console to their usual spots.
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.