||This article's name is unofficial.
- Please note that while the content is valid, this article's name is not official.
- This is because no official name is available for the subject of this article. We use a descriptive name instead.
- This article should not be moved unless discussed first - Remember to follow the naming policy.
Skeletal hounds are skeletal wolves and dogs found in many locations around the world.
As a companion pet
As a hunter pet
- Main article: Hound#As a hunter pet
Skeletal hounds (including hell hounds and fel wolves) are tamable by hunters as part of the hound family. They are classed as undead beasts; only undead hunters can tame them by default while hunters of other races must first learn the skill from a [Simple Tome of Bone-Binding].
- They use the same model as hell hounds and fel wolves, with grey textures.
- All skeletal hounds originally used the same animations as darkhounds. With the release of patch 9.0.1, many, but not all, were changed to use the more crouched and fluid wolf animation set.