Tips and tricks
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now learned at level 70 (was 64).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer increases the mana cost of the victim's spells.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer cost Rage or Energy. Cooldown reduced from 1 min to 15 sec. Now also increases the mana cost of the victim's spells by 25% for 10 sec.
- Hotfix (2011-06-29): Feral druids can now use Skull Bash in the Firelands raid. It only seems fair.
- Hotfix (2011-02-16): It is no longer possible for Skull Bash (Bear) to hit two targets at a time. A macro was previously circumventing the intended functionality of this ability.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Now prevents spell from that school from being cast for 4 sec, down from 5 sec.
- Hotfix (2011-01-05): Skull Bash no longer interrupts the target if it fails to land successfully.
- Hotfix (2010-12-13): Both Bear and Cat Form versions of Skull Bash are no longer able to be used to get to a target when there is no valid path available.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.