|Main leader||Ana'thek the Cruel|
|Character classes||Berserker, Headhunter, Witch doctor, Scout, Beastmaster, Hunter, Warrior, Mystic, Axethrower|
|Theater of operations||Zul'Mamwe, Stranglethorn Vale|
|Language(s)||Zandali, Orcish, Low Common, Common|
The Skullsplitter tribe are a tribe of jungle trolls that split off from the Gurubashi Empire after the defeat of Hakkar the Soulflayer. The various tribes claimed territories in the vast jungles of Stranglethorn Vale and quickly began fighting one another. The Skullsplitter settled in the ruins of Zul'Mamwe. These ruins are in the middle of the jungle, far away from the main road and directly south of Murky Depths Lake. These trolls are solitary and deal mostly with outsiders when they are visiting the Arena. They seem dedicated to shorting up the old ruins and building structures to fit their growing population. To this day the Skullsplitters fight off all interlopers, including the nearby Bloodscalp tribe, in order to hold onto the land they have taken. Skullsplitters have nothing but contempt for the Darkspear tribe, which is the only tribe of jungle trolls to have joined the Horde.
- Mogh the Dead
- Skullsplitter Axe Thrower
- Skullsplitter Beastmaster
- Skullsplitter Berserker
- Skullsplitter Headhunter
- Skullsplitter Hunter
- Skullsplitter Mourner
- Skullsplitter Mystic
- Skullsplitter Panther
- Skullsplitter Scout
- Skullsplitter Speaker (Dazar'alor)
- Skullsplitter Speaker (Zul'Gurub)
- Skullsplitter Spiritchaser
- Skullsplitter Thug
- Skullsplitter Warrior
- Skullsplitter Witch Doctor
- Every Skullsplitter troll has dark blue hair, contrasting with the Bloodscalps, whom all have bright red hair.
- However, unlike the Bloodscalps, whose haircolour is associated with their tribe name (Bloodscalp, scalp is the top of the head, blood red hair), the Skullsplitters have no similar association with their name.