|Hit point regeneration||Always|
|Hit point regeneration rate||.25 HP/sec.|
|Unit Classified As||Ground|
The Slave Master of the Blackrock clan led the raid on the settlement of Strahnbrad. He killed villagers Joe, Mike, and Scott by trampling them with his horse as Arthas entered the village. Arthas killed him as he was capturing villagers as slaves to sacrifice to the Burning Legion.
- For unit quotes, see Quotes of Warcraft III/Orc Horde#Warlord/Slave Master.
- Haul these wretches off with the rest of them!
- The Slave Master's model is actually that of a scrapped hero unit from the Warcraft III alpha called the orc warlord.
- The Slave Master is referred to as Mathog in his icon and model file in the Warcraft III World Editor. There is also a special unit in the World Editor called "Mathog". The similar name "Mathogg" was later used for an unrelated orc character in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.
- In Warcraft III: Classic, the Slave Master has red skin indicating he is a fel orc. However, the other Blackrock orcs in and around Strahnbrad have green skin and the only other fel orc in the clan is Jubei'Thos. The Slave Master may be the only one who drank demon blood in his group. In Warcraft III: Reforged, he has green skin like a normal orc.
- In the official scenario map, WarChasers, one of the playable heroes was a chaos orc using the same model and his class was "Beast Knight", but he may not have any relations with the Slave Master.
- He is one of the few orcs to ride a horse instead of a wolf or worg.
Warcraft III: Reforged concept art of the Slave Master/Mathog.