|Start||Bouldercrag the Rockshaper|
|End||Bouldercrag the Rockshaper|
|Level||80 (Requires 77)|
I don't know where these mechagnomes came from, nor what they would do with their freedom, but perhaps we can win their help.
Go to the Frozen Mine, <name>, and set these creatures free from their bondage. Ask if they would fight alongside us against iron dwarf tyranny.
Have you freed the slaves of the stormforged?
I had hoped that more of the captives would choose to join us, but I do not blame them. Willing allies are few and far between, and we are thankful that you have lent your blade to our cause.
When speaking to a Captive Mechagnome:
- Go back to work before the overseer sees us.
I'm not a laborer. I'm here to free you from servitude in the mines.
Captive Mechagnomes will then say any of the following:
- Does not compute. Unit malfunctioning. Directive: shut down.
- New directive: leave mine and return to Inventor's Library.
- New directive: assist in the defeat of the iron dwarves.
- Free again? Keeper Mimir's work awaits.
- Thank you, <race>. I will join your struggle against the stormforged.