Slime giants are mindless beings of animated slime found in Maldraxxus. They were formed after the destruction of the House of Plagues when some of the house's most wretched experiments congealed into animated creatures. Same can be seen being created by the survivors of the House of Plagues in Plague Watch.
- These creatures (internally referred to as slime behemoths) were created by artist Kenny McBride, who was inspired by the Undercity's slime canals and the Heigan the Unclean boss encounter in Naxxramas and got the idea of souls who were consumed by slime and then congealed into skeletal creatures held together into an ooze construct.
- The official Maldraxxus preview listed them as Plague House remnants.
- They have the same animations as the Kul Tiran male model.
- ^ a b Blizzard Entertainment 2020-06-11. Shadowlands Preview: Maldraxxus and the Necrolord Covenant. Archived from the original on 2020-06-11.
- ^ Margrave Stradama#Adventure Guide
- ^ Garth Holden 2020-09-24. A deep dive into Maldraxxus, the defenders of Death. SA Gamer. Archived from the original on 2020-09-24.