Small World of Warcraft is a World of Warcraft strategy board game developed by Days of Wonder. It was first announced at BlizzCon 2019 and released in September 2020. As the name suggests, it is a Warcraft-themed version of the 2009 board game Small World.
A new day dawns on Azeroth. A day like every one before it, and every one after. A day of merciless struggle for the control of the World of Warcraft. Not only is this Small World territory far too tight for everyone, it also hosts the never-ending conflict between the factions of the Alliance and the Horde. Dawn has broken and the time has come to take your place on the front lines.
Small World of Warcraft is a stand-alone board game set in Blizzard’s glorious video game universe, Azeroth. 2-5 players vie for control of several islands in this hostile world and their only hope will be to pick the right combination of races and special powers. After staking your claim to a piece of land, defeat your neighbors and expand your territory. If you can occupy legendary places and control powerful magical artifacts, you'll reach new levels of domination. However, empires must eventually fall, so be ready to put your over-extended race into decline and lead a new one to glory so you can eventually rule Azeroth.
Inside the box
- 6 Double-Sided Game Boards
- 16 World of Warcraft Races with matching banners & tokens
- 20 Special Power badges
- 7 Legendary Places & 5 Artifacts
- 10 Mountains, 15 Murlocs, 9 Wisp Walls, 4 Harmony tokens, 12 Bombs, 1 Champion, 10 Forts, 2 Military Objectives, 5 Beasts & 6 Watch Towers
- 1 Game Turn track & 1 Game Turn Marker
- 110 Victory Coins
- 5 Summary Sheets
- 1 Reinforcement Die
- 1 Rules Booklet
- 1 Team Variant Rules sheet
- 2-5 players
- Aged 10 and more
- Race artwork
- ^ W. Eric Martin 2019-11-01. Small World of Warcraft Coming in 2020. BoardGameGeek. Retrieved on 2021-01-10.
- ^ https://www.daysofwonder.com/small-world-of-warcraft/en/