|Location||Bizmo's Brawlpub; Brawl'gar Arena|
- Shield Waller — Greatly increase chance to block attacks and deflect spells from the front. Makes the caster unable to move, turn, or be knocked back. 10 sec channel. Uninterruptible.
- Hoof Stomp — Inflicts 33250 to 36750 Physical damage and knocks back all nearby enemies. 0.5 sec cast. Hits for 33,250-36,750 Physical. (3 sec cooldown)
- Wearing two Good Luck Goblins as shoulderpads, who have 73,390 health each. When killed, each goblin casts...
- Tough Luck — Bad luck is bad. Increase damage taken by 250%. Instant. "Buff" on Hoofstomp. Stacks twice.
Focus on the Good Luck Goblins Hoofstomp is using as shoulderpads first. When the goblins die, they will not respawn, and Smash will take bonus damage for the rest of the encounter. Get behind him when he starts channeling Shield Waller, but then get away when the channel is about to end, as he'll do a cleave behind him immediately after the channel.
Smash Hoofstomp will require 17,500 DPS to beat the enrage timer.
- Bizmo yells: We also welcome Smash Hoofstomp, the terrible tauren from Thunder Bluff! Look at those GREAT shoulderpads!
- Boss Bazzelflange yells: We also welcome Smash Hoofstomp, the terrible tauren from Thunder Bluff!
- Smash Hoofstomp yells: I SMASH. YOU DIE. DEAL WITH IT!
- Killing "shoulderpads"
- Smash Hoofstomp yells: I GO GET ANOTHER AFTER I STOMP YOU!
- Smash Hoofstomp yells: GOBLIN WAS NOT LUCKY AT ALL
- Smash Hoofstomp yells: SMASH MY GOOD LUCK? I SMASH YOU!
- Smash Hoofstomp yells: GOBLIN DID NOTHING TO YOU. YOU ARE JERK!
- Smash Hoofstomp yells: THESE SHOULDERS... SO HEAVY...
- Smash Hoofstomp yells: YOU GOT SMASHED!