- For the NPC, see Snowman (NPC). For a way to disguise as a snowman, see .
- Snowman Kit
- Use: Teaches you how to summon this companion.
Snowman Kit summons and dismisses Tiny Snowman, a companion. Unlike other companions, it does not follow you around, but stays in the same place it was summoned until dismissed.
Even if you did not obtain this pet in a present, they can often be found in the Auction House throughout the year at highly inflated prices.
Tiny Snowman will do certain things if you emote at them. Try /dance, /kiss, and /wave.
- Elemental: Ignores all negative weather effects. Enemy pets can still gain the beneficial effects from weather when facing an elemental.
- +50% damage from -33% damage from
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
He loves to dance and wave and play with you! He melts after Winter Veil, but don't worry; he'll be back again someday!
The pet journal text and the way he acts is a reference to Frosty the Snowman.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): No longer requires a snowball to summon. Dies within a few seconds if summoned outside of Winter Veil.
- Patch 1.8.4 (2005-12-06): Added.