|Location||Ruins of Alterac, Hillsbrad Foothills|
- This creature can be captured by engaging it in a pet battle.
There are four rules to spawn and capture this pet.
- Only three Battle Pets may be spawned in the Ruins of Alterac, including Strahnbrad.
- The pets may not respawn in the same spot within a short period of time after it has been killed.
- The Hare can spawn as a battle pet or a critter and once spawned, will despawn within 1 minute.
- Killing the three rats in Strahnbrad will give the hares' a chance to spawn.
"With the extra large surface area of their legs, snowshoe hares are able to effortlessly hop along the snow while their pursuers get bogged down in the drifts."
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Updated with a new model.