+350 Darkspear Trolls
Slay Chief Prospector Hondo. Use the Inconspicuous Box to disguise yourself along the way.
- Chief Prospector Hondo slain
The tunnel ahead, headin' west, will take you straight to Chief Prospector Hondo's office. He's the big cheese around here, and Tak'arili's heard tell that he's a darn fine miner. That's why he's gotta die.
There's just one problem: the pathway is completely FILLED with those pesky Nethergarde flunkies. That's why you gotta disguise yourself. Hop inside this box here, and sneak down the pathway. Hopefully you won't draw too much suspicion on your way to da killin'.
Nice work, mon! Without Hondo, these guys are helpless. Dis mine'll be ours soon enough!
As the objective and description state there is an Inconspicuous Box that you can get into and acts like a vehicle. While in it, the Alliance-friendly Nethergarde mobs in the mine will not aggro you, so you can walk to Chief Prospector Hondo at 52.4,2.4. Along the way Engineers and Foremen will spout random quotes. The following is a list of those quotes
As said by random Nethergarde Foremans:
- "Get back to work! Oh wait... you're just a box, never mind."
- "What in tarnation?"
- "How peculiar."
- "A box that walks? I should ask Hondo about this... nah, maybe later."
- "I do declare... a moving box. The engineers have really done it this time!"
- "Oh my."
- "Was that box there a second ago?"
Nethergarde Engineers' lines:
- "Hey! Somebody's ambulatory cube is escaping!"
- "Heavens to Betsy!"
- "Looks like somebody's getting a special delivery."
- "I think I've been down in this mine too long."
- "Look out! It's a box-demon!"
- "Gadzooks! Would ya look at that?"
- "Is that box walking on its own? Am I going mad? Quick, someone check the canary!"
Miners don't respond.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.
- ^ Comment by user "cilla" on Wowhead.com on the quest page.