Some Spraining to Do
|Level||82 (Requires 82)|
|Reputation||+150 Earthen Ring|
or or |
Jump on Stormbeak and watch Mor'norokk's interrogation.
- Mor'norokk interrogated
Hop on, <name>. Let's see what Mr. Ogreface has to say for himself.
Don't be shy, Stormbeak's only ever dropped a passenger a couple of times before.
We have our answers, <name>. Let's report back.
Hop on. Stormbeak flies to the starboard rotor and hovers just above it at various heights, as a not-so-implicit threat to Mor'norokk:
- Stormcaller Mylra says: All right, sunshine. Time to spill your guts before I spill 'em for ya!
- Mor'norokk the Hateful yells: Wait! You can't do this! You people must have a code of honor or something!
- Stormcaller Mylra says: I'm a daughter of the Wildhammer Clan and a shaman of the Earthen Ring. My code compels me to honor my ancestors and the elements.
- Stormcaller Mylra says: Doesn't say a damn thing about dog-ugly ogres.
- Mor'norokk the Hateful yells: Stop it, you tiny, angry woman! I'll tell you everything! What do you want to know?
- Stormcaller Mylra says: You can start by telling us where the World Pillar fragment is. My gryphon's starting to look a [wee] bit tired from hauling you around.
- Mor'norokk the Hateful yells: It was delivered to the forgemaster at Deathwing's Fall. I swear... that's all I know!
- Mor'norokk the Hateful yells: Happy now? Pull me up, you vicious little dwarf!
- Stormcaller Mylra says: You were never in any danger, sweetheart. My friends down below would've caught you. You're worth far too much to us alive!
- Five Wind Servants appear between Mor'norokk and the whirling blades. Mor'norokk reacts with growing panic.
- Mor'norokk the Hateful yells: What? What have you done? No! Do you have any idea what the Twilight Council will do to me when they find out I've talked? I would sooner die!
- Mor'norokk Chain Lightnings the wind servants and cuts the chain, killing himself in the rotors.
- Stormcaller Mylra says: Interesting. I'd never heard of the Twilight Council before now.
- Stormbeak flies back to the poopdeck.
- Complete all of:
- Complete all of:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.