Specialization & Talents
The Specialization & Talents interface allows players to select and inspect their current specialization, talents and glyphs. It also allows players with Dual Talent Specialization to switch between their primary and secondary specializations. The default keybinding is N.
The interface has two default tabs: Specialization and Talents. For hunters, it also has a Pet tab.
- Main article: Specialization#Choosing a specialization
- Main article: Pet specializations
This tab describes the three hunter pet specializations and shows what abilities they grant. While you have an active pet, its specialization will be highlighted.
- Main article: Glyph#Choosing glyphs
- Main article: Honor talents
- Prior to patch 6.0.2, the Talents interface displayed a unique background for each specialization. These backgrounds can be viewed in Category:Talents interface backgrounds.
- Talents tab
Battle for Azeroth, collapsed PvP talents
Talents as of Battle for Azeroth
Talents as of Legion
Talents as of Warlords of Draenor
Talents as of Mists of Pandaria
Talents as of Cataclysm
Talents as of Wrath of the Lich King
The Specialization tab as of Legion
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Honor Talents tab removed. Its replacement, the PvP Talents display, has been added as part of the Talents tab.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Honor Talents tab added. Glyphs tab removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Redesigned.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Redesigned.