Spreading The Word (Alliance)
|Level||80 (Requires 1)|
|Previous||Infiltrating the Cult|
|Next||The Master's Plan|
- Spread Message at Westbrook Garrison
- Spread Message in Valley of Heroes
- Spread Message in Goldshire
Welcome to our orchard, <name>. Everyone here works to earn his keep. For some, that means tending the fruit trees. Others are responsible for working on our construction projects. Still others work to spread our message among the people and I think that's a good place for you to start.
Take this board. It bears a short message about our beliefs. While wearing it, visit the Westbrook Garrison, southwest of here, the town square of Goldshire just to the east, and the Valley of Heroes in Stormwind.
Have you visited the places I mentioned?
Well done, <name>. It might be awkward at first, but you will grow accustomed to advocating our beliefs in public. It is one way of remembering our obligation to bring the truth to others. We must offer hope to everyone, for we all face the end of this world together.
Head out. The Doomsday Message shows up on your character as a torso-sized sandwich board. At each location, players randomly have one saying, and the guards respond with something random of their own. If you are close enough to any Worried Citizens, a special one will spawn and run up to you.
- Leave behind your homes, your possessions, and your cares, and join us!
- Come with me, brothers and sisters, and learn the truth!
- The end of the world is at hand!
- You needn't perish with Azeroth. Follow me and live!
- It is not too late to save yourselves from the coming catastrophe!
- This world will be consumed by the elements!
- Azeroth is coming to an end. Make your peace now!
- Our world will be torn apart. Join us, so that you may live!
- Looks like the king got himself a new court jester!
- You normally have to pay to see a show like this.
- Stop disturbing the peace, cultist!
- As if I'm going to listen to anyone dressed up in that outfit!
- Why don't you take it where somebody cares?
- Don't you people get tired of repeating the same thing over and over?
- That's enough of that doomsday nonsense!
- Just what we need, more of this lunacy!
- Begone! Isn't it enough that you have taken my husband? What more do you want?
- Take your lies and leave me in peace, cultist. You've already done enough damage here!
- Haven't you poisoned the minds of enough men with your lies? Stay away from me!
- You filthy cultists have taken my husband from me! He just left us behind and went to follow all this 'end of the world' nonsense you're spouting!
- Take your vile message away from this city! You will steal no more citizens away with your fake 'prophecies'!
If you use a heirloom chest put it back before turning in the quest to benefit from the experience bonus. Sylandra won't give you quests but will accept the finished ones without the robe.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-11-01): Activated.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.