|Level||80 (Requires 1)|
|Previous||Infiltrating the Cult|
|Next||The Master's Plan|
While wearing your Doomsday Message, visit the East Zeppelin Tower, the West Zeppelin Tower, and the town square of Razor Hill.
- Spread Message at East Zeppelin Tower
- Spread Message at West Zeppelin Tower
- Spread Message in Razor Hill
Welcome to the farm, <name>. Everyone here works to earn <his/her> keep. For some, that means caring for the animals. Others are responsible for working on our construction projects. Still others work to spread our message among the people and I think that's a good place for you to start.
Take this board. It bears a short message about our beliefs. While wearing the board, visit the eastern and western zeppelin towers outside Orgrimmar's gates, as well as the town square of Razor Hill, to the south.
Have you visited the places I mentioned?
Well done, <name>. It might be awkward at first, but you will get used to advocating our beliefs in public. It is one way of remembering our obligation to bring the truth to others. We must save as many as we can.
Head out. At each location, players randomly have one saying, and the guards respond with something random of their own.
- Leave behind your homes, your possessions, and your cares, and join us!
- Come with me, brothers and sisters, and learn the truth!
- The end of the world is at hand!
- You needn't perish with Azeroth. Follow me and live!
- It is not too late to save yourselves from the coming catastrophe!
- This world will be consumed by the elements!
- Azeroth is coming to an end. Make your peace now!
- Look, the warchief's sent us some entertainment!
- You normally have to pay to see a show like this.
- Stop disturbing the peace, cultist!
- As if I'm going to listen to anyone dressed up in that outfit!
- Why don't you take it where somebody cares?
- Don't you people get tired of repeating the same thing over and over?
- That's enough of that doomsday nonsense!
- Just what we need, more of this lunacy!
If you use a heirloom chest put it back before turning in the quest to benefit from the experience bonus. Jintak won't give you quests but will accept the finished ones without the robe.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-11-01): Activated.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.