|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned. No longer causes enemies to take 30% additional damage from bleed effects, instead causes the enemy to take 4% increased physical damage.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): No longer causes damage. Bleed damage taken increased from 25% to 30%. Duration reduced from 1 minute to 30 seconds.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Knockback effect removed.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Only affects 1 target, but adds a 25% bleed damage debuff (that does not stack with Mangle etc.) in addition to its knockback.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.