- The very heavens echoed the druid's rage and opened up at his command.
Starfire is a level 10 Balance druid spell. It is also available to other druid specializations via .
Tips and tactics
- Opening with Starfire then using some form of Crowd Control such as is a good method for pulling mobs.
- Starfire is affected by Lunar Eclipse, and therefore benefits from the Balance Druid mastery, .
- Starfire is a basic Druid spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "Balance is important to druids. This card is perfectly balanced."
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Re-added, replacing .
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed, replaced with .
- Patch 6.2.3 (2015-11-17): Damage has been increased by 6%.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Now deals 4% less damage.
- Hotfix (2014-10-30): Damage has been increased by 25%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now has a 3 second cast time (up from 2.7 seconds).
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now deals 10% more damage, but has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Damage has been increased by 9%.
- Hotfix (2012-09-20): Starfire damage has been increased by approximately 3%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Damage has been increased by approximately 23%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Starfire is available at level 8 for 3 70.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): : No longer affects Starfire.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): : The delay on the stun effect for Starfire has been reduced.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17): Mana cost reduced.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Mana cost and damage reduced.
- Heroes of Azeroth TCG card
- Class Starter 2010 TCG card
- Class Starter 2011: Horde Druid TCG card
- Class Starter 2013: Horde Druid TCG card
|Balance||Feral, Guardian, Restoration|