|Language(s)||Goblin, Common, Orcish|
|Sources: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm|
The Steam Pools is an area in southern Feralas, high in the mountains bordering Silithus, with a large lake at its base and smaller steaming hot pools found further up along the mountain side. It houses a holiday resort for the rich, run by Gadgetzan.
In Patch 4.1.0, a goblin resort was built near the large lake at the bottom of the mountain, with goblins affiliated with Gadgetzan. The Resort Guests and staff are interactable, but as yet, there are no quest givers or vendors at the resort.
The resort seems to offer many things from mammoth rides to boat rides on the lake and food and drinks, but according to many guests, at outrageous prices.
- Lasha Gearwheel <Resort Director>
- Gott Weedlespan <Assistant Resort Director>
- Gordon Tramsay <Head Chef>
- Trip Hullbolt
- Resort Staff
- Resort Guests
- Johnny Awesome
- Blood Elf Child
- Draenei Child
- Human Child
- Orc Child
- Riding Mammoth
- Lucky Bucket
- Upon touching the Mysterious Camel Figurine, players are teleported to a phased version of The Steam Pools full of camels. In the phased version of the area, players may fight Dormus the Camel-Hoarder for the .
- According to , the resort added was intended to service as a base, or questing hub against the Twilight's Hammer in their attempt to invade the elemental plane of water.
- It is possible to get to the Steam Pools from the lower level of Feralas without a flying mount by climbing the hills just past the southwestern entrance to the Darkmist Ruins, at the end of the mountain pass leading there from the Ruins of Isildien. It is also possible, though much harder, to get to the Steam Pools on foot from Silithus through the mountains, starting at the tower at Staghelm Point.
Abyssal Maw questline
- So Sous Me - Talk to Auguste Yarmes by Gordon Tramsay
- Save 'Em - 8 x Resort Guests Saved with Inflatable Lifesaver
- Twilight Plight - Kill 10 Twilight Cultists by Lasha Gearwheel
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26):
- Goblin resort and several creatures/races added to the once empty zone.
- Now a subzone of Feralas instead of its own zone.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.