Steve Danuser, also known as Moorgard, is a senior game designer and lead narrative designer for World of Warcraft. He is also the author of two World of Warcraft stories. He has previously worked on Landmark, EverQuest Next, Copernicus, Kingdoms of Amalur, and EverQuest 2.
- Dark Mirror (2017)
- Windrunner: Three Sisters (2018)
- World of Warcraft: Grimoire of the Shadowlands and Beyond (2021)
- The rare spirit beast Lightning Paw was designed by Danuser's daughter.
- He worked on the hunter order hall, Trueshot Lodge, and the questline.
- Danuser is referenced in-game by Ambassador Moorgard, and Watcher Danuser whose dialogue provides hints on how to find Lightning Paw in Duskwood.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2017-04-18. Warcraft Short Story: "Dark Mirror". Retrieved on 2017-04-19.
- ^ 2017-11-05, THE POWERFUL WOMEN OF WARCRAFT VOICE ACTOR PANEL. Blizzpro, retrieved on 2017-11-19
- ^ Danuser's twitter description - "Senior Narrative Designer on World of Warcraft at Blizzard. Previous work: Landmark, EQ Next, Copernicus, KoA Reckoning, and EQ2. My tweets are my own."
- ^ Steve Danuser on Twitter. Retrieved on 2017-04-19.
- ^ Wowhead - Liveblog of the Shadowlands Lore Interview with Steve Danuser and Taliesin & Evitel