- Not to be confused with Stomper Kreego.
|Level||38 - 62 Elite|
|Location||Dire Maul North|
On more than one occasion, skulking assassins have met their doom after accidentally disturbing Kreeg's ale mug. Though he's often passed out drunk on duty, nothing rouses the ogre into a berserker fury faster than the sound of his precious drink splattering on the stone floor.
- Booze Spit — Stomper Kreeg spits booze at all players in a cone in front of him. Players hit by Booze Spit have their chance to hit reduced by 75% and are inebriated for 8 sec.
- War Stomp — Stomper Kreeg knocks back all players within 5 yards.
- Whirlwind — Stomper Kreeg inflicts Physical damage to all players within 8 yards.
- You Made Me Spill My Drink! — Stomper Kreeg enters a Drunken Rage and casts Frenzy at 50% health remaining.
- Frenzy — Stomper Kreeg attacks 60% faster for 2 min.
- Drunken Rage — Stomper Kreeg begins setting the threat of his current target to zero each time he attacks a player in melee combat. Drunken Rage also increases the movement speed of Stomper Kreeg by 100% for 1 min.
- I'll crush you!
- Me smash! You die!
- Raaar!!! Me smash <race>!
- After becoming the king
You da boss now, yeah? Long live da new king!
Kreeg let you look at Gordok hooch. Ogre hooch best of all hooch, and Gordok hooch best of all ogre hooch! Maybe you buy some from me, ya boss?!
What do you mean, buy?! I'm the king now... and it's good to be the king! Note: He doesn't seem to give free drinks, not even a discount...
Stomper Kreego is likely either the alternate timeline version of him, or at least related to him.