|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
- Salutations. I am a guardian of entry. Unless you have the Plates of Uldum already integrated with your disk set, I will not allow for entry into the Uldum compound.
What function do you serve?
- My purpose is to regulate access to the Uldum complex for the Creators. I allow entry into the compound only when the solicitor exhibits for access the proper sequencing discs.
- Your disc set currently does not contain the Plates of Uldum, the primary prerequisite for entry. Access is not granted unless the Plates of Uldum are present.
What are the Plates of Uldum?
- The Plates of Uldum are discs synthesized by the Creators that allow access into the Uldum compound. These discs house and store specific data related to the Creators' activities here.
- Physically, they are nearly identical in circumference to the disc set you currently possess. Their markings, however, are directly related to information on Uldum as opposed to the Uldaman complex.
Where are the Plates of Uldum?
- Several sets of the Plates of Uldum have been synthesized by the Creators for their expressed use. The Creators control the distribution of said discs for all complexes on this world. As such, Azeroth has been rescheduled for visitation, and therefore future discs may enter circulation at that time.
- Existing discs have been fully distributed to those parties with appropriate security clearance.
Excuse me? We've been "rescheduled for visitation"? What does that mean?!
- The Creators use visitation as a means to reestablish control over seeded worlds when forces, both external and internal, upset the matrix dynamics associated with it. Such tactics are not to be taken lightly when executed by the Creators.
- For additional information on this world's scheduled visitation, please consult the appropriate data repository that fields all Creator-related scheduling considerations.
So... what's inside Uldum?
- Uldum is a research facility for the Creators in their continuing efforts to enhance the biosphere of Azeroth. Specific information regarding their work as it relates to Uldum is restricted to those individuals who possess the Plates of Uldum in their disc sets.
- Data repositories inside the Uldum complex have been programmed to address specific experiments and data compliations: please refer to them for detailed information.
I will return when I have the Plates of Uldum.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.