|Faith(s)||Holy Light, Old Ways|
|Affiliation(s)||Kingdom of Gilneas|
After the loss of Duskhaven, the Gilnean refugees at Greymane Manor were sent to the east. Despite having a few problems in their way there, most of the survivors manage to reach Stormglen Village at the edge of the Blackwald. Here the fleeing residents of Duskhaven were hoping for safety into friendly open arms, but it was discovered that the residents of the town have disappeared without a trace, leaving the village abandoned. It is revealed that Alpha Prime and his Wolf Cult had attacked the village and converted some of the townspeople into worgen. Those that resisted their "blessings" were killed.
The village was almost intact, but a group of spiders known as the Vilebrood overrun the eastern section of the settlement. An adventurer was sent to dispatch them. The spiders didn't stop coming, so the adventurer was sent to the Vilebrood nest at Rygna's Lair to kill their broodmother, Vilebrood Matriarch Rygna.
There was an old man named Bradshaw that kept a journal of the events transpiring at Stormglen. After recovering its lost pages, Lorna Crowley was able to know where the town citizens had gone to. As like the rest of Gilneas, Stormglen was also attacked by the worgen. Eventually, the survivors (presumably those that escaped the Wolf Cult) left for Tempest's Reach in the mountains to the east.
- Just outside the main entry
- Myriam Spellwaker <Mage Trainer>
- Mary Oxworth <Banker>
- Jack "All-Trades" Derrington <Profession Trainer>
- Behind the inn
- Building near the inn
- Vitus Darkwalker <Warlock Trainer>
- Just outside the inn
- In the inn
- Gwen Armstead (quest giver)
- Lorna Crowley (quest giver)
- Willa Arnes <Innkeeper>
- Marie Allen <General Goods Vendor>
- Sister Almyra <Priest Trainer> (upstairs)
- Water near graveyard
- Whilsey Bottomtooth <Fishing Trainer>
- If you leave Gilneas City before finishing the initial questline there, you can see Stormglen Defenders and Stormglen Mastiffs fight Worgen Invaders. Stormglen Villagers are cowering in fear.
- They are likely a remnant of the alpha version of the questing that was never removed.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Stormglen Village now has an anvil and a forge.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.
|Gilneas||Ruins of Gilneas|