The Stormreaver Wreckage is the name of a location in the body of water in between the Broken Isles. As seen on the map, it is filled with the wreckage of the ill-fated fleets of the Stormreaver clan.
In the RPG
Stormreaver Bay is a natural bay found between the southwestern islands of the Broken Isles, and it boasts a bit of history. Gul'dan anchored his ships here when he was exploring the isles. The ships are long smashed, but their remains still drift in the aptly-named bay.
- Among the wreckage there may be Twilight's Hammer clan's ships as well. They may have been destroyed along with the clan members by the Orgrim Doomhammer's forces sent to the Isles after Gul'dan's betrayal.
- World of Warcraft: Legion introduces some areas that could have been the location of the Stormreaver Wreckage.
- Azuregale Bay in eastern Suramar has many shipwrecks and is in close proximity to the Tomb of Sargeras.
- Eye of Azshara could also be for the same reasons.
- The bay could also have been the great expanse of water located between Azsuna, Suramar, the Broken Shore, and the Eye of Azshara as it roughly corresponds to the same area, and there are a few shipwrecks scattered on the nearby coasts.
- Based on the original Jimmy Lo concept art, the Stormreaver Bay might have originally been intended to be a Horde port, while Alliance adventurers would enter the area from a nearby Kul Tiran settlement. Kul Tiras Marines can be found in present-day Oceanus Cove.
- Also based on that image, the Forlorn Depths would be the closest pile of shipwrecks to the concept art's placement (though those were explicitly created during the Battle for Broken Shore), and are close to the hut of Drak'thul.