- Not to be confused with Stormwind Guard, Stormwind Guard (Legion Invasion), or Stormwind Guard (Stormwind City).
|Affiliation(s)||Stormwind, Stormwind Guard|
|Location||Elwynn Forest; Vision of Stormwind|
Stormwind Guards are human guards located at various locations throughout Elwynn Forest. They can be found patrolling the roads, stationed in Goldshire, Westbrook Garrison, near Guard Thomas, and at Ridgepoint Tower. They are flagged for PvP and will attack any member of the Horde on sight. They can provide directions to various locations in Elwynn Forest and Stormwind City.
They are found in the Vision of Stormwind.
- Shoot (Shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage.)
- Revenge (Instantly counterattack an enemy for 16 to 20 damage. Revenge must follow a block, dodge, or parry.)
- Shield Block (Increases the caster's chance to block by 75% for 5 sec., but will only block 1 attack.)
Please add any available information to this section.
What are you looking for?
Guild Master & Vendor
- Stormwind City Guard (NPC)
- Stormwind City Patroller
- Stormwind Harbor Guard
- Stormwind Royal Guard (NPC)
- Stormwind Cannoneer
- Stormwind Harbor Archer
- List of Stormwind NPCs
- Stormwind Guard collection, a guide showing how you can make your character look like they are a member of the Stormwind Guard.
- Stormwind Set, transmog replica of armor worn by the Stormwind Guard.