|Level||110 (Requires 110)|
|Category||Demon Hunter Campaign|
- Malace met
- Lochaber slain
The reason why I came out here was to capture or kill a fel lord named, Lochaber. I am no longer in a capturing mood.
How do you think I got caught?
So, I'd rather not go back in there. But, I think I know a way to get the demon to come out to us.
You will receive:
- 38 80
- 20,560 XP
<As she begins to stealth away, Malace whispers in your ear.>
<Malace then tells you how to touch the stones of the platform within the Vault of the Wardens just so in a particular location so that the Sargerite Keystone will be revealed. Afterwards, she disappears in a puff of smoke and is gone.
- Quest accept
- Malace Shade says: I will see you ahead on the bridge. But first, I must find my weapon.
- Malace stealths away...
- Malace Shade at bridge
- The fel lord, Lochaber, is hiding somewhere in that mess up there. I have no desire to go anywhere near the gates just to kill one demon. We'd end up having to wade through hundreds.
- One thing I learned while having him imprisoned is that he's got quite the ego. So, I'm going to call him out in front of all the others.
- <Malace stifles a very unwarden-like giggle.>
- Let me know when you're ready, demon hunter.
- Ready when you are. Taunt away.
- Malace Shade yells: Lochaber! Come demon, face us. If you are not afraid, that is.
- Lochaber comes running to the bridge.
- Lochaber yells: I FEAR NOTHING! I will kill you on my own. Caria and Varedis send their best regards, <name>.
- The demon hunter adventurer, assisted by Malace Shade, defeats Lochaber.
- Lochaber says: If you only knew what was coming...
- Level 98
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Havoc (Twinblades of the Deceiver: and )
- Vengeance ( (main hand) and (off-hand))
- Level 101
- Level 103
- Level 110
- Patch 7.1.5 campaign
- Patch 7.2 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.