|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
Excuse me, <class>. Is your name <name>?
A figure in a dark cloak asked that I give this to you. She was a traveler from beyond the mists, like yourself, but - well, I didn't trust her.
The message comes from a tavern in the veiled stair. I'll give you the note but... you should watch your back if you venture up there!
So, my note found its way to you!
My people have done their job and brought you to me. Wonderful.
- 118000 XP
- The phrase "Stranger in a Strange Land" originally appeared in the King James Bible (Exodus 2:22), but has also been the name of a Robert Heinlein novel, an Iron Maiden song, and even an issue of World of Warcraft: The Comic.
- The hooded figure mentioned is likely Left or Right, depending on the faction of the player.
- Offered by several quest givers, including:
- Lorewalker Pao at Shado-Pan Garrison, Townlong Steppes
- Defender Azzo at Sunset Brewgarden, Dread Wastes
- Teng Firebrew at Lazy Turnip, Halfhill, Valley of the Four Winds
- Brewmaster Tsu at Golden Lantern, Shrine of Seven Stars, Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- Merchant Qiu at Grummle Bazaar, Kun-Lai Summit
- Puli the Even Handed, Kurong Caskhead, Seer Yong, Cook Tsu
Patch 5.0 - Mists of Pandaria
Patch 5.1 - Landfall
Patch 5.2 - The Thunder King
Patch 5.3 - Escalation
Patch 5.4 - Siege of Orgrimmar