Students of Krastinov
|Start||Unholy Corpuscle / Field Agent Kaartish (auto)|
|End||Field Agent Kaartish|
|Level||39 (Requires 36)|
|Reputation||+650 Argent Crusade|
or or |
Kill 2 Krastinovian Disciples, 2 Flesh-Cobbled Brutes, 2 Flesh-Cobbled Rippers, and 4 Unholy Corpuscles within the Weeping Cave in Western Plaguelands.
- Krastinovian Disciple slain (2)
- Flesh-Cobbled Brute slain (2)
- Flesh-Cobbled Ripper slain (2)
- Unholy Corpuscle slain (4)
The Cult orders state that the plague from the cauldron at Gahrron's Withering is in fact being used for TWO purposes. The first is the practice of spreading disease through the animals of the plaguelands, which you already knew about.
The remainder of the plague is being shipped to the Weeping Cave, a cavern north of Malicia's Outpost, for use in some dark experiments. Students of the Scholomance are using this plague to re-animate the dead!
Certainly they must be stopped.
How is your investigation proceeding, <name>?
You have gone above and beyond, <name>. Not only have we set back the Cult of the Damned in their crusade to re-plague the plaguelands, but you have uncovered another set of dire plans: they continue to re-animate the dead!
Your name will definitely be mentioned when this information is presented to Highlord Fordring, <name>. You have my thanks, and the blessing of the Argent Crusade.
The cultists are at the very back of the cave. You will encounter the rest of the targets on the way.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.