- Sul'thraze the Lasher
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Speed 3.60
- 25 – 43 Damage
- (9.4 damage per second)
- +13 Strength
- +20 Stamina
- +5 Haste
- +13 Versatility
- Equip: Your melee attacks have a chance to lash the enemy with the rage of Sul'thraze, lowering the target's damage by 227, dealing 728 Shadow damage, and another 726 damage over 15 sec.
- Durability 120 / 120
- Requires Level 44
- Sell Price: 4 28 50
Sul'thraze the Lasher, the Splitblade of Suffering, is a two-handed sword.
Please add any available information to this section.
Sul'thraze is a legendary sword of the Farraki tribe, composed of two single-handed blades merging into one, that leaves shadow-touched wounds in its foes. The legend about the sword is widespread enough for even a young high elf or jungle troll to have heard it.
- Sul'thraze is not visible in the Appearances interface until it is obtained.
- Prior to patch 4.0.3a, this item required level 50, which caused it to be commonly skipped over for items such as . With it now requiring level 44, this item is now much more practical for both PvP and leveling.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Stats squished. Attributes added.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now awards the Legacy Achievement .
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Stats squished.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23):
- Item level reduced from 55 to 49.
- Speed reduced from 2.60 to 3.60.
- Patch 2.1.2 (2007-06-19): Now has a visual weapon effect similar to Unholy Weapon.