- For other uses, see Infernal (disambiguation).
Summon Infernal is a level 58 Destruction warlock ability that summons an Infernal minion to be the player's temporary guardian. The Infernal is summoned in addition to the warlock's current minion, but despawns after 30 seconds.
The Infernal will generate 6 Soul Shards over its duration.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Now a Destruction specialization ability. Now generates Soul Shard Fragments with its AoE damage. No longer costs a Soul Shard.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now costs 1 Soul Shard instead of mana. Duration reduced from 1 minute to 25 seconds, cooldown reduced from 10 minutes to 3 minutes, damage reduced by 50%. Model updated.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Duration increased from 45 sec to 1 min. Now attacks targets near the impact point, not depending on or .
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12):