|Summon Jade Serpent Statue|
Summon Jade Serpent Statue is a level 90 Mistweaver monk talent.
Tips and tactics
- Don't forget to always summon your Jade Statue! It essentially is a secondary source of free, but weaker, healing. The statue can be a means of saving GCDs and mana that you would otherwise be forced to use yourself. Additionally, the free healing may make the difference between a player who lives versus a corpse on the floor.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-10-13): Soothing Mist healing cast by Summon Jade Serpent Statue reduced by 10% in PvP.
- Hotfix (2016-08-02): Jade Serpent Statue should not stop channeling Soothing Mist when the player does, unless Ancient Mistweaver Arts is active.
- Hotfix (2016-07-22): The Jade Serpent Statue now properly assists the Monk when casting the Ancient Mistweaver Arts variant of Soothing Mist.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned. Changed from a level 70 ability to level 90 talent.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now has a 10-second cooldown (down from 30 seconds).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): No longer costs mana.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.