|Race||High elf (Humanoid)|
Silver Enclave, Dalaran |
This section concerns content related to Legion.
He was present in the city when it relocated above Deadwind Pass but did not offer his training services as he had to remain alert for any danger to Dalaran's visitors.
- Dalaran above Deadwind Pass
- Sorry, <name>. Come back and see me when things have calmed.
- I'm afraid I cannot help you right now, <name>. We have been asked to remain alert at all times.
- Training will resume shortly, <name>. You have my word.
- Be on your guard, <name>. We've been asked to put the safety of our visitors above all else until things settle down.
- No need to worry, <name>. Training will continue. But for now, we must focus the matters at hand.
- In due time, <name>. For now, we must remain vigilant.
- I do wish I could assist you in your training, but now is not the time, <name>. My apologies.
- The fact that he's a high elf and also a warlock trainer is somewhat unheard of. There is almost no lore about elven warlocks prior to Blood Mages that, arguably, use warlock-like magics, and later blood elves allied with Illidan. Although it's known that high elves did have vast knowledge about demons, there is no lore against or in favor of some becoming warlocks. Given how warlocks are found in other societies, it doesn't exclude high elves. Even if Summoner Nolric is a special case and decided to become a warlock by himself, it doesn't explain why he still has blue eyes. However, the appearance could most likely be game mechanics.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.