|Level||50 (Requires 50)|
<The elemental has a piece of parchment whipping around madly inside its tornado.>
<The elemental ejects the page into your face.>
You will receive:
- 2 34
- 1,800 XP
I see my little helper found you just fine.
I'm not fond of nobles sticking their nose in my work before it's finished. Deal with this.
After both and have been completed, a Bound Sky will appear in order to deliver this quest.
- The Bound Sky disappears in a bolt of lightning.
Back at the slip, Dorian has quite the operation going. Algerson Lumberjacks are stacking logs from the delivery cart by the slip, where Thornspeaker Adepts are purifying them. Bound Skys are working on the ship and flying smaller logs onto it. Bound Rain are maintaining the Fog Wards. Both of the port's forges are going full tilt, being worked by a Bound Sky at the bellows and a Bound Hearth maintaining the heat, with Bound Earths inserting the ore from Bleak Hills Mine and extracting the smelted ingots, which are stacked to be delivered to another Bound Earth apparently crafting metal parts. Another Bound Earth delivers the parts to the ship.
At the side of the dock, Dorian is focusing on her building plans with Jaina visiting her.
On turning in this quest:
- Dorian Atwater says: Should be done by day's end. Sooner, if you stay out of my way.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: That quickly? How is that possible?
- Dorian Atwater says: I make it a point not to share my methods, Lord Admiral.
- Sal walks over to his wife's side and affably speaks to Jaina.
- Sal Atwater says: She's just a tad shy, ma'am. Pay her no mind. Would you like some warm milk while you wait?
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Ah... yes. Thank you.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.