Sun King's Salvation
- For the character and his other appearances, see Kael'thas Sunstrider.
Sun King's Salvation is an encounter located in Castle Nathria.
In the sinister confines of Castle Nathria, souls are being tortured not to redeem their sins, but to amplify them. The prideful Prince Kael'thas has been burdened with the sins of others, and his pain and hatred are channeled to make him a powerful weapon. This has imperiled his soul like no other, and it must be saved--if only to keep it from being unleashed upon the Shadowlands.
- High Torturer Darithos yells: Renethal's traitors?! Guards, stop them!
- Ministers of Vice
- The Accuser yells: Another interruption from the castle's guard. Dispose of them.
- The Accuser yells: More of these fools seek to hinder us. Do not allow them to interfere.
- The Accuser yells: Additional guards are en route. Ensure that their deaths are swift.
- Shade of Kael'thas
- Shade of Kael'thas yells: My rage burns like a thousand suns!
- Ember Blast
- Shade of Kael'thas yells: Felomin ashal!
- Shade of Kael'thas yells: Fire consume you!
- Blazing Surge
- Shade of Kael'thas yells: You shall all be engulfed in flame!
- Shade of Kael'thas 45%
- Shade of Kael'thas yells: I am not finished! Let me be free!
- Cloak of Flames
- Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: No more! The world shall burn!
- Killing a player
- Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: You must... be joking...
- Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: Surely... you can... do better...
- Killing the Shade of Kael'thas
- Kael'thas Sunstrider yells: No! I will not be confined again!
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.