Sun King Nahkotep
|Level||50 Rare Elite|
|Occupation||Leader of the Amathet|
|Location||Tomb of the Sun King, Uldum|
- Backhand — Hits the target, inflicting Physical damage and knocking the target back.
- Glowing Fragment — Summons forth globes of fiery light around the caster that inflict 15 Fire damage to all players within 5 yards of their location. Touching a globe causes it to explode, inflicting 20 Fire damage to the triggering player knocking them into the air.
- Solar Winds — Unleashes a torrent of flame, pushing all players away and inflicting 10 Fire damage every 5 sec for 8 sec.
- Unworthy vermin! Our keeper will reclaim the Forge and we will purge Azeroth of your corruption!
Sun King Nahkotep rules Amathet and commands its forces.With[sic] mastery over all of the sun's gifts, Nahkotep is both Amathet's highest Sun Priest and greatest of the Suntouched. None dare look directly at him, for fear they may be blinded by his brilliance.
The Tomb of the Sun King's name presumably refers to Nahkotep, as he is found there, and it is near Sunstone Terrace which was the Amathet's territory before they went to slumber in underground tombs.
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.